Amazon Front-End interview questions
Suggest another question
Front-End Interview Questions
27. Explain Box Model
20. What happens when you type a URL in browser's address bar?
4. what is Closure and how does it work?
57. Explain common HTTP request methods? What are they used for?
58. What does a HTTP request look like?
60. When do we need to use non-strict mode?
78. Tell us a time you acted beyond your comfort zone.
105. Tell me a time you disagreed with your supervisor.
124. How to implement pagination in Front End?
146. implement Array.prototype.reduce()
151. implement Array.prototype.map()
159. implement promisify()
86. Generate Fibonacci Number
104. Traverse DOM level by level
64. auto-retry Promise on rejection
Front-End System Design Question
8. Create a Star Widget
19. Design a Tic-Tac-Toe game