88. Tell me a time you achieved something through good collaboration.
Interviewer doesn't want to hear about the common cliche, they want to here something unique that
- you met the problem but you couldn't solve it by yourself
- you collaborated with other members, but it was hard
- you talked with other members, found the cure and everything became smooth
- got great outcome, you were highly evaluated, the teamwork was perfect.
Prepare for this with a solid real case to show your unique value, use a case that could interest the interviewer to ask more about it.
When speaking, follow this template: situation → obstacles → actions → result